Jump to content
Top Registration Tips
- Know when to register, increase units, repeat courses, waitlist, pay fees, make late schedule changes.
- Clear holds that may prevent you from registering.
- Make every unit count. See your advisor and plan ahead using degree planning tools.
- Understand academic policies that can affect your enrollment including attendance, course requisites, credit/no credit grading, maximum unit load, repeating courses, and withdrawing.
- Use Class Search to preview classes before enrollment begins.
- Begin registering when your enrollment appointment arrives and thereafter. Add, drop or swap classes online during registration periods.
- Drop classes you no longer want during the first two weeks of instruction, or you will get a grade of "WU" (unauthorized withdraw" which calculates as an "F" in GPA calculations.
- Check your account balance whenever you add or drop classes, and pay tuition and other fees bhefore the published deadlines.